Hybrid Cloud computing, can be a mixture of public cloud and private cloud solutions allows you to protect your most valuable data on your terms and safe from internal and external threats. Your company will provide and manage some data resources in-house as well as on the cloud.
Here are some reasons you may want to use a Hybrid solution
The reasons for choosing this solution are numerous and include:
- Business Continuity is essential for any business and this solution offers that. By having a Hybrid Cloud solution your data will be stored off-site as well as on-site and this offers peace of mind to IT managers should the worse happen.
- There will be reduced barriers to innovation as you will not be required to outlay large capital expenditure.
- You will be able to scale up your operations as and when required.
- You can test the water if you are considering migrating all your IT to the Cloud.
- Users of this solution report on improved connectivity.
- Greater flexibility for staff to work away from the business location. As more staff want to work from home and businesses are downsizing office space, it makes sense to offer this as a solution to connectivity.
- There have been fewer cyber attacks on companies who have a hybrid cloud solution.
- Hybrid Cloud computing is ideal for companies that are not be able to store information off-site due to regulatory requirements.
One of the needs of any business is the ability to change and adapt quickly and, a Hybrid Cloud solution will allow you to do this. Call us on 0333 241 2544 to discuss whether Hybrid Cloud computing is the right solution for your IT needs.