Short term telephony solutions for staff working from home with Free calls to all UK landline and mobiles
Another question we are being asked currently is ‘what is the best way staff working from home for the first time can communicate by phone’. Here are a few options that fall under our Telephony solution:
- A hosted VOIP solution can allow telephone lines to be easily diverted in a Business Continuity event such as the one we are experiencing at the moment.
- Physical handsets can be provided which includes;
- The physical handset.
- Free calls to all UK Landline and Mobiles (excluding premium numbers).
- Call recording functionality, kept for 7 years in the cloud to cover compliance.
- Voicemail services.
- In the event of users working from home, calls could be easily diverted to the users mobile phone or the physical device itself could be taken home.
- A mobile app can also be provided that allows all incoming and outgoing calls from the mobile to be forced through the hosted VOIP solution. This means there are no charges to the users actual mobile phone for making calls.
Give us a call on 0333 241 2544 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel this might be a solution for your company. Some councils and local enterprise partnerships may offer financial assistance or point you in the direction of agencies who do supply funding for IT telephony solutions.