What does Migration to the Cloud entail?
Working from home should not cause too many problems for small businesses if they have the right tools and the right support. One of the most popular questions we are being asked at the moment is about migrating to the Cloud. Here is a rundown on what the process might look for you.
Migration to the Cloud
- Emails are migrated to Office 365 to allow access from any internet enabled device.
- Shared Data is migrated to SharePoint Online to allow access from any internet enabled device.
- Users data is migrated to OneDrive to allow access from any internet enabled device.
- Recommended Office 365 Business Premium Licenses are £9.40 ex vat per user per month.
- Ideal for smaller businesses who need to access emails and data via an online system when away from the office.
- However, if the business run applications from their internal network, such as any none cloud versions of Sage then these applications would not be available for users when away from their office.
The cost of migration will depend on how much data needs to be migrated and should involve around 1 to 2 days work.
Give us a call on 0333 241 2544 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel this might be a solution for your company. Some councils and local enterprise partnerships may offer financial assistance or point you in the direction of agencies who do.